Uni-Prop v Acrow in Hire Fleets
“At 727 Tool Hire we have recently replaced our stock of Acrows for Uni-Props with very positive results. By removing Acrow from the fleet we are now seeing hire sales for the hydraulic unit and our customers have been really impressed with its performance. My recommendation is to do the same – there is no need for double inventory as Uni-Prop also functions exactly as an Acrow.”
RICKY ELLAM FORMER MD OF SPEEDY SERVICES
There is clear evidence that replacing Acrow sizes 0, 1 & 2 in hire fleets with the equivalent models of Uni-Prop will unlock substantial incremental revenue returns through the hire of the Hydraulic Assembly. As soon as your customers’ are given Uni-Prop in place of a hire request for Acrow, the introduction of the availability of the power option has been achieved. This will result in a hire order for the Hydraulic Assembly then and there or at some point in the future as the seed will have been sown that Uni-Prop has a significant product advantage over Acrow because it is fit for for purpose when there is a need for the delivery of applied force. If Acrow remains in the fleet alongside Uni-Prop, then this clear sales opportunity will be significantly impaired, especially given that most builders’ are likely unaware that this great innovation is in your fleet. The key is that a standard hire of Uni-Prop must be charged out at the current equivalent Acrow charge. Although Uni-Prop costs more to stock than Acrow the difference relates to just 13p per week if depreciated over 7 years but critically the gateway to the incremental revenue stream has been revealed.
YOUR CUSTOMERS BENEFIT FROM:
- Using the safest temporary support ever developed.
- Completing jobs in a fraction of the time and often to a higher standard.
- Removal of stress when controlled power is required.
- Complete confidence as Uni-Prop is specifically designed to be fit for purpose.
- Familiarity and ease of operation.
- Using a product that is failure load tested to BS EN 1065 – the latest and only standard applicable to telescopic temporary supports.
- Elimination of vibration through the structure thereby removing the need for remedial repair work. …and much more!
“We were a little dubious at first but having used Uni-Prop we will NEVER use the old manual props again. They are an incredible leap forward in safe temporary support. Uni-Props are easy to use, quick to position, infinitely adjustable and far far safer. No more twisting top plates under wobbly steel beams!”
ROB BOULTON (727 TOOL HIRE CUSTOMER) POWER CONSTRUCTION, GREAT DUNMOW, ESSEX